Thursday, January 24, 2008

Welcome to Jessica Doyle!


I have a little backlog of new members to process -- my apologies if you've recently asked to be added to the team and I haven't contacted you, yet!

Welcome to our first new member of 2008 -- Jessica Doyle, of St John, NB!

"Drawing, painting and writing feel good to me. I can't seem to remember a time when I haven't been creating anything, something for that matter. I am a collector of paper, pens, paint and all things container, tiny, metal or wooden."

Please visit Jessica's colourful shop at Etsy -- and welcome, Jessica, to APST!

3 comments:

AprilDawn said...

Welcome Jessica! Great shop! I was in to check it out this morning.

If you have a blog, drop me a line, I'm making up an official APST blog list :)

Have a great weekend,

April

Jessica Doyle said...

Thanks April. I'm glad to be here.

I do have a blog:
JessicaDoyle.ca

Been blogging for about 2 years now.

So nice to meet other Atlantic Artists!

Shelagh said...

Helloo! Welcome to the Atlantic Etsy world. Your art is really striking and unusual.