Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!
I was recently added to the Etsy Atlantic Provinces Street team and wanted to introduce myself to you all. My name is Leah and I live in tiny PEI with my husband, 3-1/2 year old son, and crazy cat. I love glass fusing! I joined Etsy in February and it is so much fun! I had no idea there was so many shops from the Atlantic provinces on Etsy! I am really looking forward to being part of this group - thanks for having me!

Leah
www.luv2have.etsy.com

5 comments:

ScotiaMade said...

Nice to have you - love your glass!
Cheryl

aliceinparis said...

Welcome Leah! This groups is growing by leaps and bounds!

lapaperie&cozy said...

Welcome, Leah. Your work is lovely! :)

Ashton's Art said...

welcome! It's nice to have you here!

The Dangerous Mezzo said...

Hi, Leah -- welcome to the group!