Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Welcome new members Cerra, Snazz, Christina Hill and Enthral!


This month we welcome Cerra, who lives in Halifax. This talented crafter loves working with her hands and seems to enjoy bright colours (see her beautiful necklace, above)! She says, "I'm 23 years old and I've had a passion for making things with my hands for as long as I can remember. Recently, sharing that passion has become important to me."


We also welcome Snazz, who's also from Halifax! She enjoys working with fabric (as evidenced by the clutch in the above photo) and has this to say about herself: "I am a stay at home mom of two young boys ( aged four and seven). In the times of brief respite between cooking, cleaning, chauffeuring, conflict resolution and all that other stuff you never noticed your mom doing for you… I like to sew."


Christina Hill, of New Brunswick, says of herself: "I live and love to create. I am always busy doing something, often much later into the night than is healthy. I love all kinds of crafts and have always had a very open spirit about learning new skills. My creative passions include paperie crafting, needlepoint, design, decor and making life a beautiful place to be regardless of where you are."


And, finally, long-time Etsian Enthral joins us from Halifax. Enthral reworks vintage and recycled components into jewellery, hair accessories and cufflinks. She says, "am a full time teacher (on mat leave) and mother living in Nova Scotia, Canada. I have been making jewelery for a few years, and find that it is a great creative outlet. I enjoy using refashioned vintage items and recycled bits and pieces in my work."

Please join me in welcoming these new members!

3 comments:

Cerra said...

Woo! Hi everyone :)

The Dangerous Mezzo said...

Hi, gang! Glad to have you with us!

Ashton's Art said...

yay Enthral! Welcome!