Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hi everyone, I have a question I'm hoping one of you can answer. I was invited to take a booth at the 18th annual Buskers Festival/Saint Johns Harbour Festival in NB on July 18-20th. I'm wondering if any of you have attended this festival or had a booth at it in recent years? I would love to go but it will probably cost me over $600 to go over for the three days as I am in PEI. The marketing director I have been speaking with says over 20,000 people go through. Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on whether it is worth it or not. Thanks in advance!

Leah
Luv2Have

4 comments:

Ashton's Art said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashton's Art said...

It's too bad that it's so expensive to have a booth. Could you go halves with someone? I checked out your shop and I'm sure you would get a lot of business your jewelry is really lovely. I have only been to the Halifax buskers festival - not the st.johns one. I'm sorry I couldn't be more help!

Nadine said...

I actually haven't been for the past couple of years. I think it had something to do with the weather... That said I do remember going the year before. If I remember correctly they had a couple of jewellery vendors, some clothes vendors, bag vendors... I don't remember there being a whole lot of booths set up. They may have expanded since then though.

Heather said...

Hi i'm new to etsy i'm living in alberta right now, but i'm originally from Nova Scotia, if i was there i would sign up for sure :) got your link from scotiamade :)

my etsy name is hdawnparratt if you want to check out my store, i'm moving home in two years so i will bookmark your blog and hopefully keep in touch :)
Heather