Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hope life is great!

I don't know about you, but I sure do love this time of year! The fresh cut lawns, leaves on the trees and flowers blooming again all gives me an invigorating outlook on life and great things to come.


I've been spending a few extra minutes I have had (thanks to spring cleaning and renovations!) on promoting my shop, and drawing up some new ideas I want to have for September for what will be my first show. Also, spent some extra time marketing and promoting AprilsFlowers which has payed off remarkably well!


A couple things I have right now are a few extras I add to my tongs packages, seashell toothpicks tied with a ribbon and a tag with my web address for one. I've received wicked feedback and a few repeat customers because of it!


I was thinking maybe we could pull together some EAPST promotional things together to add to packages we send out. Maybe we can brainstorm some ideas, and anyone who might be interested could add something to it!


Also, check out my blog or my flickr to see pics from our wedding, May 5th in Florida!

Hope its a great week! Only two more days til the weekend!


April

2 comments:

aliceinparis said...

April that is a gorgeous picture of the two of you! What a wonderful remembrance of your wedding.

snazz said...

Congrats on your wedding! Looks like it was beautiful.