Sunday, June 8, 2008

Vive Jewelry is running for the cure!



On Oct 5, 2008, I'm running for the cure. To help with fundraising, I desiged some jewelry that incorporates the pink ribbon. I am also working on more designs so check back again to see more designs. 50% of these sales goes directly to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation as my fund raising efforts.

Atlantic Etsians, I'd like to offer the opportunity to put 50% of any purchase from my Etsy shop towards my fund raising. This is a great cause that affects everyone.

If you are interested in sponsoring me directly, please visit my CIBC run for the cure web page here https://www.cibcrunforthecure.com/html/personal_page.asp?track=2698854&languageid=1 Every penny helps and each donation is much appreciated!!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: