Monday, October 27, 2008

Winter Craft Show!

I'm dreading winter already!! Let's do something crafty!

I want to put on a craft show in possibly February. What do you think!? I want to have it in a hall somewhere around downtown Halifax on a Saturday. Anyone have any suggestions?! I'd like to have lots of etsy folk there (because you guys are awesome)! Let me know if you are interested in potentially booking a table (comment with your e-mail address) and I'll keep an on-going list. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

4 comments:

aliceinparis said...

Great idea! At this point I can't commit to anything.

jessicadoyle.ca said...

Possibly :)

Clean & Bright Soaps and Candles said...

I'd like to :) However, February is hit or miss trying to get up my hill (it's a private dirt road and I live 3/4 of the way down a hill - it gets very slippery)

Put me down for a possible...

Sacred Suzie said...

Sounds good to me! I doubt I'll be anywhere but here by then and I'm coming up with new necklace ideas. Make sure to post more info and details.