Friday, December 12, 2008

Hello from Lunenburg, NS


Hello All, Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Anna Shoub and I am a mad hatter living in beautiful Lunenburg, NS. We moved here in July from NY state, by way of Massachusetts, by way of Toronto, by way of Montreal. It gets so complicated after a while. We are here to stay though. I can't think of a more beautiful place on earth. I have a four year old son and a wonderful wood worker husband. When choosing, Lunenburg as a home, I was looking for the small town experience and boy did I get it. If anyone is headed this way, we have a wonderful winter farmers market on Thursdays at the laughing whale cafe. I try to participate from time to time. For more details about the life and times of a hat junkie please visit my Blog. We are moving into a great house this weekend and I will have a lovely studio, so please look me up if you are in town. Happy Hatting. Anna

1 comment:

Ashton's Art said...

i grew up in bridgewater! i love the south shore! I'm glad you are enjoying it so far! Nice to "meet" you! =]