Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Etsy Atlantic Trades & Member Discounts


Good Morning everyone!

It is a gorgeous day already. I had to leave work early yesterday as my babysitter and one of her little girls may have H1N1 and my kiddo couldn't go there after her preschool. We made the most of it by heading to the park with friends and a mug of peppermint tea. The sunshine felt glorious and the kids had so much fun. We've been heading to bed earlier than usual lately, I find the dark coming early has us going into hibernation mode. I've got to snap out of that! I've got a lot of Christmas gifts to finish up.

On that note, I thought I'd follow up on Ashton's trading offer. I'd be open to trades as well, if anyone is interested just send me an email and let me know. I'm always looking for extra special goodies to add to my gifts, and for the last two years we've managed to give 90% handmade! I'd also like to offer 15% off my shop to any Etsy Atlantic members! Would anyone else like to offer? I was thinking I could start a list on the side bar of member to member offers and those open to trade. Could be a great way to find to get your Christmas shopping completed!

I've also been made admin. Back a few years ago, DangerousMezzo and I were some of the original members who decided to start the blog, and she is taking a break from etsy and artfire. If you have any questions, suggestions or would like to be added to the blog, just let me know.

Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful week!

April

2 comments:

Sea Glass Designs said...

Hi April, I'd be open to trading with members, and also for the 15% discount for members, great idea!

April Horsman said...

Thanks Sea Glass! Glad to hear there will be some interest!