Thursday, November 12, 2009

A few notes of interest



  1. OK guys! I'm all set up now to add new members, and do updates, so if you need me, let me know!

  2. I've added the Member-to-Member trade & discount offers on the right, if you'd like to offer something as well, let me know and I'll update the list! Thanks to those who've already started offering!

  3. Canada Post's shipping deadline to the US in time for Christmas is December 4th! Only three more weeks!

  4. Hope you are well!



4 comments:

Ashton's Art said...

thanks for adding that section and letting people know they can contact you, that will be helpful!

CanArtisan said...

I gave the Team a shout out on my blog as part of an article on Shop Local. :)

http://canartisan.blogspot.com/2009/11/using-internet-to-shop-local.html

Jen said...

Hey April, I'd love to be added to the team. My shop's name is meadowood. Anything else I need to do?

April Horsman said...

Thanks Ashton!

CanArtisan - Thanks a bunch!

Jen-- you are all set up and ready to post!