Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Holidays are coming!













Well its been a while. I've been married, changed names and emails and have been unable to log in to post. I resorted today to using my old email to catch up.


The holidays are coming on etsy and I've been busy getting ahead of the rush, stocking up on boxes and bows and pretty packaging for my orders. The rush has already begun!

What are your plans to keep up?

I've been advertising (Check out project wonderful!) and was featured in the Gift Guides twice in this past month which both help draw people in. We've also started printing poster sheets to take to our day jobs, and each year we receive nearly as many orders from the men in the office looking for something great for their wives :) Early this fall I set up my fan page on Facebook which has generated a number of sales (although to my dismay, in my distraction I misspelled my own name... which, sadly, is a permanent mistake haha)

I hit up the Dollar Store and got some Christmas tissue paper, and headed to Michaels for some pretty ribbon. I often get requests to gift wrap items and ship directly to the customer's recipitent. I wanted to be more than prepared this year.
Let us know if you have any great marketing tips and ideas for promoting! I'd love to hear some new ones and what works for you! Hopefully someone can help me set up my new email so I can post from there, let me know if that's something I could help with so we can keep the blog current!
April


PS--as always I'm coveting more than a few Alice in paris prints and I love this one for Christmas! The black kitty looks like our new kitten Felix :)

1 comment:

Cerra Haybecker said...

Congrats on the wedding! I also got married recently.