Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Hello! It's nice to see people posting on this again! Some people e-mailed me awhile ago trying to add them to the list so they can post, but I can't do it since I didn't start this blog? Or i just haven't figured it out yet. Can anyone speak up to who's the one who can add people? I think having the new people will be great!

I still have the money. I've been trying to see what people want done with it, so please please PLEASE write me so we can figure it out. Etsy wants the receipts, but i can't send them because I don't have any! So $200 people we can spend on whatever! If i don't hear back soon from anyone I'm going to send it back to etsy. :(. Please e-mail me at: thejumpingcrow@hotmail.com with your suggestions. I live in Dartmouth, so i'm thinking people from the HRM area can get together and do something? Thoughts!

Also... I'm open to trades this holiday season! I'm excited about having a 100% handcrafted Christmas. I have a group on facebook The Jumping Crow, so check out my photos and all that jazz there if you are interested in anything send me an e-mail :)

Looking forward to hearing from some of you! <3

5 comments:

April Horsman said...

Hi Ashton,

We're getting EAPST back on track for the new year! Lets take some ideas and maybe we can plan something for January. I know my schedule is super busy in the next month and a half.

Ideas--maybe some advertising (online, print ads, posters?), maybe a lunch of brainstorming, leave me with this one and I'll think on it more :)

April Horsman said...

Oh! And I'll be able to add anyone who wants to be here shortly. Just send me an email to aprilhorsman ( @ ) gmail.com

Sea Glass Designs said...

Ashton, its super that you received the grant money! Are there guidelines for what we can and can't do with it? Advertising seems like a great idea. Perhaps we could organize a giveaway or something to coincide with the advertising to realy draw people in.

Ashton's Art said...

They didn't give me any guidelines after I enquired about them, basically whatever we want we can do! :) Advertising would be great, are you thinking papers, posters?

Sea Glass Designs said...

Hmmm...what about buying a spot or spots to promote the blog on a popular blog? Or I wonder how much it would be to buy an ad spot in a magazine like Saltscapes which covers the Atlantic provinces?