Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Hope 2010 is a happy and prosperous year for you all.

Any resolutions for your etsy shop? Any words of advice? Lessons learned in 2009?

We do have two new members this week! Welcome to Angela from Lalaandgleen (from NS) and Sandy from Andromedia (from NB). Check out their shops on the right, both have gorgeous shops and awesome items. I'm stoked to go take another look around!

I have to confess, I'm getting a bit slack and even with all the requests, we didn't make salad tongs for Christmas and don't have any plans for making more in the near future. My heart hasn't been in it, and if my heart isn't in it, really, what's the point? I have been crocheting up a storm, stocking up my goodie box, but I'm holding off on new listings.

Not sure if you've heard but Rob, the original founder and CEO of etsy, is back in the house and they have some big changes planned for 2010. I'm happy, but nervous all at the same time. One of the first changes made in 2010 was the removal of the gift guides. You can read some Q&A here and there are more in this forum.

Hope 2010 is a great year for you all,

APRIL

2 comments:

Hello Pineapples! said...

My new year's resolution is to try to get my shop up and running again. I haven't been able to make enough in the past. And I've run into snags over shipping (the bulk of a sock monkey means shipping gets expensive).

April Horsman said...

Yes, its tough figuring out how to make things work sometimes.

Did you know you can use paypal to ship as well? And print your own labels? Its quite accurate, you just need to measure and weigh :)

Good luck!