Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New leadership for APST :)

Hello there!

I'm no longer selling on Etsy, and quite a few months ago some of the other members of this Team contacted me to take over leadership, which is just fine by me :)  However, I'm still receiving membership requests which I just don't have time to deal with. 

With the migration to the new Teams area on Etsy (which I confess I know nothing about, except that it's happening), maybe this would be the perfect time to really switch leaders?

I'm happy to do whatever I have to to make this happen!  Just email me at mco [at] ns.sympatico.ca!

All the best!

Nina

2 comments:

Melly said...

I am probably one of those people who sent you an email. Sorry! The Etsy page still has you listed as the contact person. I hope someone steps up because I would like to join the team :)

April Horsman said...

Hey guys,
A while back I posted about needing help with adding folk to the blog. I just don't have the time between work & school & raising my family to keep up.
If someone can email me aprilhorsman@gmail.com I will give you admin rights.
Will have to add your email to the blog for a contact.
As per the etsy side, I'm not sure what people want to do there. I'm not much help these days!